We are currently seeking an IT Project Assistant for Project Management Team to be based at our office in Kuala Lumpur. This is a full time role on contract basis for a period of 1 year. CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START BY 1st SEPTEMBER 2017 LATEST.
This role would suit an IT savvy candidate from a project management background who is accustomed to:
- Manage the Project Management Team daily schedule and ensure everything is organized and well informed
- Administering the approval of project documentation
- Monitor project progress and update Gantt charts
- Maintain cost and invoice records
- Provide support in preparing the project reporting, costing, invoice records and other documentations
- Writing up minutes of meetings or important discussions
- Support for the change request process
- Experience in project management
- Microsoft Project skills highly beneficial
- Ideally from a regulatory or technical background
- Dual language (Bahasa Malaysia and English) speaker also highly useful as the person will be liaising with internal and external counterparts
- Strong coordination skills
- Able to work flexible time hours and willing to travel outstation
- Comfortable working in an often ambiguous and continuously changing environment, strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work autonomously on a wide array of project management topics
Background of Position:
The Project Assistant position is to manage executive administration and project management support to the Project Manager and Project Management team in the organisation, setting up the delivery of schedules, operations, communications and events, and management of projects and budgets.
- Diploma holder in Science Computer, systems & information management, project & organisational management or other related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT support and IT project management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, in addition to technical skills.
Email us at recruit [at] econstruct.com.my