We are currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Tester for Project Management Team to be based at our office in Kuala Lumpur. This is a full time role on contract basis for a period of 1 year. CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START BY 1st SEPTEMBER 2017 LATEST.
This role would suit a candidate from an IT qualification background who is accustomed to:
- Able to understand all functionality, networking and technical for software and system solution
- Create and maintain databases of known test defects
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures with clear, concise and comprehensive writing.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing error and bug retests or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system and report defects to software developers
- Identify analyse and document problems with program function, output, online screen and content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements product designs, schedules and potential problems
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Create and participate in review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or to migrate risks
- Assist with pre-deployment preparations and testing on live production sites to ensure stability post upgrade/install
- Accomplish projects & given tasks within the timeframe
- To work closely with Business Analyst and Development team on debugging and testing
- Assist project management team in handling customer issues
- Proficient in System Development Architecture, Requirement Gathering, Project Management Skills, Software Testing, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and organized
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Bahasa Malaysia and English)
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
Background of Position:
The Software Quality Assurance Tester is to supports an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high quality system and software that meets and exceeds our customer expectations. Monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure quality and may include ensuring conformance to one or more standards. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of system & software, analyzes test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommends corrective action upon failures. Testing will include functional and nonfunctional, integration, regression, system performance and load testing.
- Diploma holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SQA fields.
Email us at recruit [at] econstruct.com.my