https://www.cidbec.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/career.jpg 1300 1300 Nur Fariza Rashid https://www.cidbec.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/ec-motive.png Nur Fariza Rashid2023-04-10 15:27:182023-04-10 16:04:46ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- Process expense reports and business travel arrangements.
- Update physical or digital files on clients, expenses, and sales related.
- Assist sales team to manage phone calls and correspondence (text messages, emails, letters, packages etc.)
- Assist in preparing documents and sales report, minutes, facilitate the delivery orders and handle additional requests, and record all relevant info.
- Prepare business-related materials including PowerPoint presentations, customer financial reporting and Word documents related
- Perform bookkeeping, and develop and maintain a filing system (experience is not necessary but would be an advantage).
- Attend and support external events as request.
- Ad-hoc assignments and projects involving administrative and clerical tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Malaysian Higher School Certificate (STPM) / Diploma / Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words & PowerPoint will be an advantage).
- Organized and disciplined person.
- Experience and/ or knowledge on bookkeeping and filing would be an advantage
- Able to multitask & fill in the gaps as and when required.
- Understand and familiar with social media platform will be an advantage.
- Proficient in written & spoken in English.
- Good organizational, administrative & coordination skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Having a cheerful personality, friendly & polite.
Interested candidates, please forward your complete resume to [email protected]