- Perform account receivables function i.e., Collection and bank-in cheques process and update cash book accordingly.
- Perform account payables function i.e., Process of payments, update respective payments summary and cash book accordingly.
- Assist to prepare balance sheet schedules and performance of reconciliations for account receivables and other payables accounts.
- Assist to prepare of income statement schedules and performance of reconciliations for account payables and other payables accounts.
- Issue tax invoices, debit notes, credit notes etc.
- Prepare bank reconciliations (current account & housing development account) on monthly basis.
- Handle administrative works such as filing, coordination of payments within the Company i.e. inter-department or third parties contractors, arrangement with despatch on daily basis etc.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, i.e., Auditors, company secretary, bankers and third parties on related job matters.
- Assist the annual financial audit process.
- To handle physical fixed asset of the company.
- Ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by the superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accounting / Finance / ACCA or equivalent.
- A fresh graduate, is encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in related position.
- Possess knowledge in MYOB is an added advantage.
- Organized and disciplined person.
- Proactive personality.
- Possess good interpersonal and analytical skills.
Interested candidates, please forward your complete resume to [email protected]