Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct In-House BIM training, modelling, workflow management, and technical support.
- Developed teaching manuals, maintain standards and mentor newly-hired Trainee BIM Engineers.
- Develops and implements learning curriculum that is consistent with current trends and best practices.
- Manage training library and safekeep documentation
- Install Autodesk software in student PC for their training and conduct monthly preventive maintenance in the classroom.
- Able to work closely with team on relevant issues regarding BIM training.
- Other duties as and when assigned.
- Min Diploma in Archi or Civil/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
- Strong background and knowledge in Revit/ AutoCAD/ Navisworks.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
- Able to work independently within deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to travel as and when required.
- Possess own transport.
Interested candidates , please forward your complete resume to [email protected]