- Perform testing in SIT, UAT, and FAT environments.
- Builds Test Plans/Test Scenarios/Test Scripts and documentation,
- Preparing User Manual with detailed steps.
- Troubleshooting and investigating bugs , raised defects, followed up with developers until closure, retested the new solutions/fixes, etc.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- To assist in the overall QA Department.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Preferably Intern specializing in Quality Assurance / Control or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills in English and Malay language for both spoken and written
Duration: Preferably 6 months & able to start as soon as possible.
*Please share your COURSE & INTERNSHIP DATE/DURATION and interested candidates can forward your complete resume to [email protected]