- Performs a variety of moderately-difficult to difficult 3D BIM drafting assignments under minimal to moderate supervision, which require the application of standard BIM drafting techniques and at times, accepted engineering formulas in accordance with the company’s established standards and procedures.
- Utilize various BIM drafting/design techniques as per client’s provided standards.
- Technical guidance will be provided for unusually difficult assignments according to availability.
- Manage drafting task with very minimum guidance.
- Knowledge in handling Revit and other BIM application tools and concept of BIM. Capable of producing Revit plans, sections, elevations, details, schedules etc. must be familiar with all Revit tools and creating and editing view range, drafting views, view templates, system families, materials, project/shared parameters, multi-category schedules, project title blocks, worksets, Revit category-based profile, annotation families etc., must be capable of link multiple Revit files and work. Capable of handling Revit projects without any guidance from the superior and managing the tasks with sharing the work with others.
- Able to perform all lower level drafter tasks.
- Install and utilize “object enablers” to properly display objects from other applications and adjust the settings effectively to produce the desired results as needed.
- Assist in the production of producing 2D sheets (plans, sections, 3D clips, and details) from 3D/4D multi-discipline models under close supervision from senior 3D Modeling staff (Transitional 2D techniques)
- Other duties may be assigned as required from time to time.
- Diploma in any engineering field
- 1 year minimum experience
Interested candidates , please forward your complete resume to [email protected]