- The trainee will be assigned to Special Project Division in our organization during his/her internship.
- Working with supervisor to establish priorities, schedules, and deadlines for project tasks.
- Assisting supervisor in managing project budgets, schedules and resources.
- Providing administrative support by answering phones, taking meeting minutes, and forwarding emails.
- Recording and reporting project status to stakeholder and supervisor.
- Assist weekly project status from all team members.
- Prepare and assist in project documentation.
- Organize and schedule team meetings.
- Identify project scope, risks, constraints, dependencies, assumptions, and deadlines.
- Provide consistent updates on the project to all stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress and help in adjustments.
- Measure the project performance to suggest areas of improvement.
- Assists in procurement of resources if needed.
- Demonstrates high level of confidentiality with executive level initiatives, special projects, and sensitive communications regards to department.
- Other duties may be assigned as required from time to time.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Business Field.
- Enrolled in a program with a focus on project management or management in technology
- A strong interest in Project Management as a career is preferred
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills in English and Malay language for both spoken and written
- Good understanding of company internal control policies and standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- A sense of initiative and proactive action is expected
Duration : Preferably 6 months and above & able to start as soon as possible.
*Please share your COURSE & INTERNSHIP DATE/DURATION and interested candidates can forward your complete resume to [email protected]