Job Type: Contract
- Candidate main task will be supporting systems that is currently managed by CIDBEC.
- System server monitoring: To ensure the server is run smoothly & do housekeeping on server storage.
- To monitor all services that is running on system program.
- To support on system by 1st level support, and resolving issue within SLA.
- To escalate issue to 2nd level (Developer Team) for issues that cannot be resolved in 1st level.
- Record all system issue in ticketing system.
- Assist Project Management team on the monthly support report by providing data needed.
- Assist in deploying new version or patch of the system to the server.
- Other task regarding the system.
- Secondary task will be supporting the company infrastructure e.g server, firewall, switch, wifi AP, network, PC, laptop, LED display, PA system etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of the company infrastructure, either internally or by vendor appointed by the company.
- Other tasks determined by superior / company from time to time.
- Candidate must be eager to learn systems that is managed by CIDBEC.
- Candidate must be able to provide support during non-working hours, weekends, holidays and off-day if needed.
- Candidate must be able to travel if needed (on-site maintenance etc)
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of computer.
- Knowledge of banking operation, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft C# will be an added bonus.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Candidate must have at least Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred).
Interested candidates , please forward your complete resume to [email protected]