We are looking for a resourceful Graphic Designer Internship to join our amazing team at CIDB E-Construct Services.
Growing your career as an Internship Graphic Designer Intern is an incredible opportunity to develop productive skills.
- Design graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
- Manage graphic designs from concept to delivery
- Generate fresh concepts
- Liaise between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Portfolio with design projects
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Participate in adhoc projects, if/ when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with operation of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and other social media advertising tools.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
Duration: Preferably 6 months & able to start as soon as possible.
*Please share your COURSE & INTERSHIP DATE/DURATION and interested candidates can forward your complete resume to [email protected]