- The trainee will be assigned to Business Development departments in our organization during his/her internship.
- Assist in Company Marketing Event Exhibitions and Booth Operations.
- Able to work in a team and brainstorm for ideas when tasked upon.
- Assist in all related Marketing tasks.
- Direct engagement with potential clients via calls, emails, and virtual meetings.
- Assist in customer services and Travel to meet customers.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/ Management, Business Management, or equivalent.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Good in communication will be required
- Basic skills in editing graphic or videos is an advantage
- Applicant willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
Duration: Preferably 6 months & able to start as soon as possible.
*Please share your COURSE & INTERNSHIP DATE/DURATION and interested candidates can forward your complete resume to [email protected]